Frequently Asked Questions for 2018
- What is the purpose of the Locke Foundation (LF) scholarship? Locke Foundation is a non-profit organization established in 2003 to preserve the historic legacy of the town of Locke and to educate the public. The scholarship is intended to generate interest in promoting the history of Locke.
- Who can apply for the LF Scholarship? High school seniors who attend Delta High School and Rio Vista High School.
- When is the deadline? Applications must be received by 5:00 pm, Pacific Standard Time on April 9, 2018.
- How do I apply? The application form is available at www.locke-foundation.org/scholarship. Please download the form, fill in required information and mail with supporting documentation to address listed.
- What other documentation is required with application?
- Photo of yourself taken in Locke in 2018.
- Essay in 500 words or less on: What can I do to help the town of Locke preserve its heritage?
- Transcript( s) for high school and college (if applicable) should be mailed to Locke Foundation Scholarship Committee, P. O. Box 1085, Walnut Grove, CA 95690.
- One letter of recommendation from your current high school teacher or counselor.
Download 2018 Application (Word Document)
Download this FAQ (PDF)