The mission of the Locke Foundation is to educate the public about Locke’s history and legacy. The foundation conducts the following activities:
- Identify and mandate areas of preservation
- Collect, record, and store artifacts and archival material
- Record and preserve oral histories
- Develop and provide interpretive services
- Provide docent-led tours of Locke
- Staff the Boarding House Visitor’s Center
- Maintain the Locke Memorial Park and Monument
- Organize annual and special events
The Locke Foundation is a non-profit, 501 (c) (3) tax exempt, non-profit public benefit organization since 2004.
You must be logged in to post a comment.